Friday, August 7, 2009

Last Day of School




The last day of school is always bittersweet for me. I love that school is out but I also dread the long summer. It is always hard to have a daycare out of your home during the summer. My kids just don't understand why we are stuck at home. It is not easy trying to explain to a 6 year old that mommy does not have the patience to drag 6 extra kids with us. This year the kids only had 8 weeks off, which is just fine for me! Adam had a 5th grade promotion and Sam had father/daughter day at the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!

    So fun to see your post on my blog and find out that you are a blogger. What a beautiful family you have-looks like you are enjoying being a mom as much as I am. Take care and tell your mom I said hi!

    ReplyDelete