Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!! July 22, 2009





My little boy is growing up.....he is now 11. What happened to that sweet little boy who dressed up as Bob the Builder for Halloween...hahaha! I have to say I just love this kid. He just loves his mom also. He always tells me that he will take care of me when he play professional baseball. We can only wish! We took him to his favorite hot wing joint and he was in heaven. I personally cannot eat meat of the bone so this whole thing just grosses me out. As you can see he just loved it. I did make him the cheesiest cake ever....he love Van Halen (the David Lee Roth years). This is all Randy's doing. Randy got him tickets to see the Atomic Punks which is a Van Halen cover band. They were playing at the House Of Blues. They were in the front row and had ringing ears for days. Adam got to sing with the band and they gave him a guitar pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment