Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Products

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Today on Kelly's Korner she is having us share our favorite beauty products. I thought I would share a few that I HAVE to use daily.



I came across this product at Target and I just love it. It is only about $7.00 and works just as well if not the same as M.A.C. It is a foundation primer and it makes your face so smooth and soft before applying your foundation.




Next is M.A.C. paints. I use this as an eyeshadow base. I get really oily eyelids and my old co-worker recommended this product and it works wonders. I just buy a light shade to wear under my shadow. My daughter wears a darker shade just as a shadow by itself.



To wash all the makeup off I use Cetaphil Skin Cleaner. I used to work for a dermatologist and it is what he recommended all his patients. I have been using it for years.



This is my favorite hairspray by Bed Head called Hard Head. I have been using it for a while now. I was using Big Sexy Hair, which I also love but this seemed to hold my flat hair a little better.



After a long day with the kids I use Ivory Body Wash in my hot bath. I get it at Target for under $4.00. It has a great scent and produces alot of bubbles. I think lavender is my favorite.



I almost forgot one of my favs. I use to use Lamcome's liquid eyeliner but then I became a stay at home mom and decided to stop spending so much on a simple eyeliner. I found this Loreal eyeliner and now it is all I wear. It has a felt pen like tip so it is easy to apply. I have it in brown and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment